Workforce Staffing
Workforce Staffing Employee Review

I wont say much about the company but it is good to work for it

2,0
6 January 2020
It is 1 of the campanies that you can work for in order to learn different skills. Expiriancing both team and inividual work. Working under pressure. Most important is to take for people, For product and fo customer.
5 December 2019
Same role
Order Picker Driver (Former Employee) - Supergroup Consumer
It was enjoyable working with a team of people who were full of jokes at the same time who were willing to help each other.Our team was like a family!
27 February 2020
Same location
Cycle count/inventory clerk (Former Employee) - Shoprite DC Brackenfell
It's a productive work environment where it's fun to work because of the movement and energy the staff has and everyone enjoys what they are employed for
27 January 2019
Same location
General worker (Picker and Packer) (Former Employee) - Brackenfell, Western Cape
I have gained a lot of experience in a short period, I was assigned to pick stock according to the part number and description as shown on the delivery invoice; Checking and verifying orders to ensure that all parcels have the correct documentation attached to the parcel before dispatch. The employees of Workforce were friendly, fully supportive and helpful. I enjoyed working there and I have learned time management.
  1. I wont say much about the company but it is good to work for it