Workforce Staffing
Workforce Staffing Employee Review

Working in a team, working on time and sharing knowledge.

27 January 2019
I have gained a lot of experience in a short period, I was assigned to pick stock according to the part number and description as shown on the delivery invoice; Checking and verifying orders to ensure that all parcels have the correct documentation attached to the parcel before dispatch. The employees of Workforce were friendly, fully supportive and helpful. I enjoyed working there and I have learned time management.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
12 June 2018
Same roleSame location
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) - Brackenfell, Western Cape
Workforce staffing required people with fitness and full of energy. I worked very hard and joyfully with my colleagues. I have learnt that when someone want to be successfully. On must study hard so not to work in force labor. The hardest part of the job was when I have to come home tired with hard working and long hours 12 hours but few payment.
Pros
vouchers perfomance
Cons
27 February 2020
Same location
Cycle count/inventory clerk (Former Employee) - Shoprite DC Brackenfell
It's a productive work environment where it's fun to work because of the movement and energy the staff has and everyone enjoys what they are employed for
2,0
6 January 2020
Same location
picker (Current Employee) - Brackenfell, Western Cape
It is 1 of the campanies that you can work for in order to learn different skills. Expiriancing both team and inividual work. Working under pressure. Most important is to take for people, For product and fo customer.
  1. Working in a team, working on time and sharing knowledge.