Workforce Staffing

Workforce Staffing Employee Reviews in Brackenfell, Western Cape

I was looking at the ppe from.staff ,dicciplaniry ,time and attendance also making sure that they was meeting their targets from what the client want and their was also alot of pressor from the client side but i manage to reach it
Pros
Cons
12 Hours shifts
It's a productive work environment where it's fun to work because of the movement and energy the staff has and everyone enjoys what they are employed for
It is 1 of the campanies that you can work for in order to learn different skills. Expiriancing both team and inividual work. Working under pressure. Most important is to take for people, For product and fo customer.
I have gained a lot of experience in a short period, I was assigned to pick stock according to the part number and description as shown on the delivery invoice; Checking and verifying orders to ensure that all parcels have the correct documentation attached to the parcel before dispatch. The employees of Workforce were friendly, fully supportive and helpful. I enjoyed working there and I have learned time management.
Workforce staffing required people with fitness and full of energy. I worked very hard and joyfully with my colleagues. I have learnt that when someone want to be successfully. On must study hard so not to work in force labor. The hardest part of the job was when I have to come home tired with hard working and long hours 12 hours but few payment.
Pros
vouchers perfomance
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Workforce Staffing?