Workforce Staffing

Workforce Staffing Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

earned to work under pressure, learned how to deal with different people, all in all it was productive and fun. Our leader also taught us about life in general and also in the work palce.
Pros
Free lunches and free uniforms
Cons
I have a computer certificate and matric certificate I'm looking for a job,I'm very poor,I like my work.i need to get some food for my family and making great things for my mom.
I learned to multitask, i also learned how to work under pressure at all times and be accurate at what i do. The management is very helpful and they hard workers. The most enjoyable day when seeing the work going smooth and be submitted on time.
Is good but some situations was bad. But wasn't bad at all. Management was very good. Only that sometimes you need to carry tools for long distance as we was working without van for tools. That was the hardest part of the job
-I enjoy to wake up and go to work everyday because I like my job and my colleagues are so friendly we are getting along very well with them even with my boss. I learned to work as a team and to work without supervision. The deadlines are tough though, but you need to relax and concentrate and focus to your job. I enjoy to know that I can do my job nice and correct most of the time. Our ceo is nice and friendly.
Pros
Tea free
Cons
Reasonable hours