WorkForce

WorkForce Employee Reviews

South Africa63 reviews
3,0
I learned a lot at the working sites, I even gained skills in all the handwork done on-site and loading and offloading from the Wearhouse finish. I also learned a lot about picking and lifting.
Pros
free lunchs
2,0
I have learned how to work with other people ,gained more experience on the warehouse and also enjoyed being a picker/packer .one other is to respect other people
5,0
I like to join the worker at work force.And the Manenger are good they help me a lot.If you want to ask they gev you a time to ask anything And i love them
Pros
Cons
It's a place to everyone
1,0
Workforce doesn't care about their workers or their way of life. They are only in it to line their own pockets. I was forced because of personal reasons to work for them, but i would not recommend it to anybody else.
1,0
The Agent is good at some working companies but the one where I was working had a lot of pressure and we were not treated fairly or paid Fairly as our work done ond the job.
Defrosting cold meet
Working in a watery environment

Earning little money

Changed management

Long working hours

Employees left frequently

It taught me how to be an all rounder
Pros
Free transport
3,0
You must knows western cape all area's in Capetown do deliveries work with pod's Cash warehousing, distribution all kinds deliveries couriers to costumer's workforce is a agency fmg. hours nice. bad dropping you of by costomers finding your own way home.
5,0
I have learned alot Nd experience something big Nd I saw things I never thought exsited....I work well with my team .....Nd I also worked well in the ship as well in the store Nd kitchen
Pros
Cons
16 hours
4,0
good to wrok for free transport to work .im a hardworker and quick learner also very punctual and can be depentd on.i never stay away from work and if i do there will be valid reasons
3,0
Although it was a challenging Environment including pressure as any "job" I did learn few things such team work how important it is - e.g helps to make the job much easier & less heavier. but if you work with un-driven individuals or team it tends in not getting the job done which will quite resulting in company losing Profit because lack of production.
3,0
Workforce was nice company for me I work with different people, with different race . I learned a lot about how to behave at work ,disciplined , be responsible and hardworking
Pros
Free coffe
Cons
8:00hours
4,0
It is a cool work place that everyone willing to work in, they have good communication with their employee, and proper relationship, with a good management level, willing to meet and attain the organisation and society objectives
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Overtimes
2,0
Ok. I work at this more years the problem it was the salary and PPE, the don't supply the overall in time we must put complain before we get our overall, anyway its not that bad.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
11.5 hours per day
Workforce

September - 2013

In 2013 the company moved to a new premise and required a whole new cabling scheme. I was hired to work with the companies’ IT technician to achieve the cabling requirements asked for, by workforce. I worked close with the technician to complete the needed criteria well within the time frame.

Objectives:

Wiring and cabling of network infrastructure including patch panels and network points.

Crimping

Labelling

Switch setup

VoIP telephone connections
3,0
It's a good company to work for , it has its ups and downs. But it's still a good option to go for when one is looking for employment. It would help if there was a quarterly assessment or review to train managers on how to deal with people though.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Longs hours
4,0
Assist in securing a job / employment, but would be much more of a benefit if they could secure permanent jobs for individuals.Otherwise a positive working environment.
Pros
Assist to secure job
Cons
Mostly temporary positions and not permanent
1,0
They pay far to less. And they really don't care about the workers. There is totally no order at the workplace. They don't pay the workers on time at all.
3,0
The mangers at workforce are understandble and they take time to explain and help people understand what required from them.
The are reasonable and have good people skills
5,0
Fun working place good learning place understending people to work with at any and all times working at work force was the best learning place to be and start knowing the relationship of working with people wich a the companys clints
Pros
Buy yor self
Cons
7Hours
5,0
It is nice working at workforce, you just need obey rules and limitations.i'm glad working with workforce, about the uniform is very much good indeed
Pros
No free lunches.
Cons
Day shift and night shift
3,0
It was enjoyeble working there,management was ther best,night shifts was hardest part of the jop,i have learn how to work with different kind of people.