WorkForce
3,9 out of 5 stars.

WorkForce Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

It's a good company to work for , it has its ups and downs. But it's still a good option to go for when one is looking for employment. It would help if there was a quarterly assessment or review to train managers on how to deal with people though.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Longs hours
The Agent is good at some working companies but the one where I was working had a lot of pressure and we were not treated fairly or paid Fairly as our work done ond the job.
I have learned alot Nd experience something big Nd I saw things I never thought exsited....I work well with my team .....Nd I also worked well in the ship as well in the store Nd kitchen
Pros
Cons
16 hours
They pay far to less. And they really don't care about the workers. There is totally no order at the workplace. They don't pay the workers on time at all.
Safety place good management and supervicion ...changing shirts nights and day..the weakness is unavailable transportation in overtime shift
Pros
30 minutes
Cons
1hr &half
My first day i was not comfortably,i learned how to work as a team in order to reach the target, the most enjoyable part of the job it was when i compete with my colleagues to reach the highest percentage(ever improving).
Pros
you have to bring your own lunch
Cons
long hours(07-07)
-starting with a team meeting, its always busy with massive workload to prepare and get out of the DC. - I have learned how to cope and handle massive workloads and how to maintane myself under alot of pressure from word and superiors. - I worked under a very hard working and goal driven manager,he had his up and downs like all mamagers have but was always helpfull towards his staff workers. -my co-workers was independent hard working and helpfull where they can never push me away if i need help with anything. - the hardest part of my job was if my headcount was not full and then i have to run around to look for replacements specially if the guys dont fone in to let u no they not cumming in. -helping staff members working under my supervision
Start at 05h00 and continue until daily task is completed. Work weekends. Train workers constantly on the requirements from client.
In the mornings I picked up workers to take them to worksites. I have learned to show respect to gain respect and trust from others. We have a good relationships as workers together in the office, meaning when I am there during the day. The thing I enjoyed the most is meeting new people.
Pros
Trasport to and from work
Cons
unusual hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WorkForce?
  1. Cape Town, Western Cape