WorkForce

WorkForce Employee Reviews for Driver

You must knows western cape all area's in Capetown do deliveries work with pod's Cash warehousing, distribution all kinds deliveries couriers to costumer's workforce is a agency fmg. hours nice. bad dropping you of by costomers finding your own way home.
Assist in securing a job / employment, but would be much more of a benefit if they could secure permanent jobs for individuals.Otherwise a positive working environment.
Pros
Assist to secure job
Cons
Mostly temporary positions and not permanent
They put safety first, few benefits and weekly payments, doing different kinds of work and to experience different working environment. Having to deal with different challenges and to work individual or as a team. You get a transfer easily if u need one . they don't charge employees for uniform, medical test and Job application. They put you in well known companies and they don't hesitate to let go of an employee if the company decide to hire you as a flexi or permanently. Employees under go certain training if necessary. When working shifts they will provide employees with a special transport from the office to the workplace. If your contract ends they will try by all means to ensure that they get you another job as soon as possible.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Over time
In the mornings I picked up workers to take them to worksites. I have learned to show respect to gain respect and trust from others. We have a good relationships as workers together in the office, meaning when I am there during the day. The thing I enjoyed the most is meeting new people.
Pros
Trasport to and from work
Cons
unusual hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at WorkForce?