World Courier
View all World Courier reviews

World Courier

World Courier Employee Review

Everyday is a differant experience and thats what made this an exciting job.

Forecasting and setting out days Work according to deadlines. one on one meeting with each staff to check if their respective department needed assistance or experiencing any problems. Resolving Problems and Queries. Learning about latest advancement in medical science. The most difficult part of the job was in cases of disciplining a team member when necessary. The most rewarding part is to see the medication you knew as a protocol number become an household name.

Pros

The constant meeting of various medical teams to discuss studies.

Cons

seven day, twenty four hour, three hundred and sixty five days

Working in Worldcourier was one of the best experiences I ever got.. I Went there only with the knowledge obtained in college.. But all staff members in there we're very helpful,willing to teach and show you how they do things in the company..Taught every little things in details and of how to make my job easier and how to start my morning fresh without pressure .As was placed in the warehouse dispatch I was taught why isn't important to always do the follow-ups on the orders sent previous day.Why isn't always a MUST to check if the parcel is well sealed,have right labelled stickers and it is labeled for a right destination.

Pros

Free extra lunch time

Productive and fast paced

Depending on the Manager you work for, the Financial Manager, HR Manager and the Finance staff were helpful and they worked as a team to ensure deadlines were met, Financial Manager was able to do and teach the clerk as she is very hand on. Huge Volumes however time management is very important and being able to prioritize, The job is deadline driven.

Pros

Flexible

Interesting Work Environment

Not every day is the same, which makes it exciting and keeps you interested. The services offered are all express, which means that time is of the essence

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Courier. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• World Courier
  • Everyday is a differant experience and thats what made this an exciting job.