World Courier

World Courier Employee Reviews for Senior Account Clerk

3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 94 reviews

Interesting environment and friendly co-workers

Collecting the Suppliers invoices from the Operations Department in the morning, checking charges against the Agent Rate sheets ensuring correct billing to us, raise the invoices into our in-house Account package. Print the house- or airway bill for the specific invoice and attach for Reserve Bank purposes. Reconcile suppliers invoices that are paid 2 x monthly. General office function for the Creditors. Loading of daily/weekly payments on our bank and Authorising of payments. Checking of the Rate Of Exchange daily from our Forex Bank. Assisting the Accountant with various tasks daily. In-house training is given all the time in various departments to assist when someone is on leave or ill. I get along with all my co-workers - they are from various cultures. Management needs to be trained in management skills. The hardest part of my job is when you are being delayed in your job function. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I go home and realise I have done all that I set out to do for that day feeling satisfied.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Courier. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

World Courier Reviews by Location