World Courier

South Africa6 reviews

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Interesting Work Environment

Not every day is the same, which makes it exciting and keeps you interested. The services offered are all express, which means that time is of the essence

Interesting environment and friendly co-workers

Collecting the Suppliers invoices from the Operations Department in the morning, checking charges against the Agent Rate sheets ensuring correct billing to us, raise the invoices into our in-house Account package. Print the house- or airway bill for the specific invoice and attach for Reserve Bank purposes. Reconcile suppliers invoices that are paid 2 x monthly. General office function for the Creditors. Loading of daily/weekly payments on our bank and Authorising of payments. Checking of the Rate Of Exchange daily from our Forex Bank. Assisting the Accountant with various tasks daily. In-house training is given all the time in various departments to assist when someone is on leave or ill. I get along with all my co-workers - they are from various cultures. Management needs to be trained in management skills. The hardest part of my job is when you are being delayed in your job function. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I go home and realise I have done all that I set out to do for that day feeling satisfied.

Everyday is a differant experience and thats what made this an exciting job.

Forecasting and setting out days Work according to deadlines. one on one meeting with each staff to check if their respective department needed assistance or experiencing any problems. Resolving Problems and Queries. Learning about latest advancement in medical science. The most difficult part of the job was in cases of disciplining a team member when necessary. The most rewarding part is to see the medication you knew as a protocol number become an household name.

Pros

The constant meeting of various medical teams to discuss studies.

Cons

seven day, twenty four hour, three hundred and sixty five days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Courier. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• World Courier
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?