World Courier

South Africa6 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Interesting Work Environment

Not every day is the same, which makes it exciting and keeps you interested. The services offered are all express, which means that time is of the essence

Working in Worldcourier was one of the best experiences I ever got.. I Went there only with the knowledge obtained in college.. But all staff members in there we're very helpful,willing to teach and show you how they do things in the company..Taught every little things in details and of how to make my job easier and how to start my morning fresh without pressure .As was placed in the warehouse dispatch I was taught why isn't important to always do the follow-ups on the orders sent previous day.Why isn't always a MUST to check if the parcel is well sealed,have right labelled stickers and it is labeled for a right destination.

Pros

Free extra lunch time

Work Place

Work hard and better yourself every day, try and learn as much as possible so when help is needed you are available at all time and as team player. Try and help others for development when you are a senior. Guide correctly and keep a positive attitude at work and at home especially when there is kids involved. Try and have a balance, work and Home. Interact with management and try your best to complete all tasks given. A typical day at work was busy, this includes the weekends and public holidays. You learn something new everyday with the field you are in. Nothing stays still forever. Management is versatile and easily approachable. Difficult part of work is not enough hours to get the job done. All was good, learning the whole pharmaceutical, biological and animal specimens of export. Dealing with Africa on a continuous level.

Pros

Meeting africa agents, speaking to clients and building trust.

Cons

Way extended on the long hours and not enough family time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at World Courier. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• World Courier