World Food Programme
4,2 out of 5 stars.
World Food Programme Employee Review

productive but not attractive

29 December 2016
• I have good interpersonal communication skill in working with team and other stakeholders. • I have a firm belief in respecting diversity and working in team • Sensitive to vulnerable groups ( children, youth and women). • I have a very good research back ground and well acquainted with Quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills.
3,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
4,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
2,0Culture
29 December 2016
Same roleSame location
Field Biometrics Coordinator (Current Employee) - Gambella
• I have a very good experience on project monitoring, evaluation, documentation and report writing skills. • Concept note and project proposal development • Quality donor attractive reporting with success stories • I have good interpersonal communication skill in working with team and other stakeholders.
2,0
22 January 2019
Logistics Manager (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
WFP is very demanding organisation which expects 110%. Career advancement requires lengthy processes and is difficult to facilitate. Salary increases are also very slow and often delayed wiht 2-3 years Bureaucracy is the most frustrating part of the job
Pros
rewarding knowing that WFP assist the hungry poor
Cons
lack of decent salary increases, long hours, poor work life balance, too much travel
11 January 2018
Senior Businnes Support Associate (Former Employee) - Gauteng, Gauteng
Working for the United Nations World Food Programme was an amazing experience, you get to be part of what it means to be a real humanitarian. You get to see how your work helps people.
  1. productive but not attractive