World Health Organization Assistant yearly salaries in South Africa
Salary estimated from 6 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
R 335 891 per year
44% Above national average
R 168 000
R 506 000
Reviews for Assistant at World Health Organization
Best way to serve as an international civil servant
Work life balance is practiced, good health insurance including dental and optical, remuneration is competitive. There are really busy days and days that you can lay low.
Was this review helpful?
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Questions about World Health Organization
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at World Health Organization?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at World Health Organization?3 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at World Health Organization?One person answered
- What are the working hours at World Health Organization?One person answered
- Salary for specialist professional nurse Do you work shifts? Salary?
See all questions and answers