Yusen Logistics
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Yusen Logistics Employee Reviews

3,2Work-Life Balance

If you need a job it's easy to get in

It's a decent place to work, they do incentives like occasional paid lunches, bonuses for working your hours, long hours on your feet, invest in good shoes

Pros

Decent pay

Cons

Heavy lifting

Great pay

Supervisor played favorites, the work environment was toxic due to many problems between coworkers. I would not recommend it to any of my friends and families.

So much favoritism

All warehouse jobs has favoritism but the one I worked at in Sumner is worse than I thougt. Management and leads don't care about you. They just want to overwork you to make them look good. Whoever they like, they will pay more and they don't even try to hide it. The only good thing are the employees who treat you like family.

It was cool I like it a lot they make you feel welcome

I like a lot you have no idea how much I like it they have nice people they make you feel cool and welcome and they cool and make you dent and always are nice and stuff

Pros

Pay paid time off salary

Cons

On time no cons they’re nice

Horrible place management is even worse

The employees are great but when it comes to leads and management they need some in there that place is well over do for some positive changes starting with the black vest 🦺 there is no growth in the employment nor in the company I've seen people in there for 10 years in the same pay and possession as if you stared today it's a failure of a company

Pros

Pay

1 Groot drama

Het inwerkproces is niet aanwezig, je moet het maar uitzoeken.

Bad management

Leaders will take trips with their wives to technology conferences instead of letting the engineers go to learn. No team meetings and IT department is very segregated with everyone going their own direction. CIO every few years which will completely change the projects that you have been working on. Overall a yes man management team. All suggestions will be ignored.

Cons

Bad management and low pay

Na

Worked here for a while no room for growth. Benefits are good Pay not so much. No proper training you just get thrown into everything and hope you know how to figure it all out.

Miserable and inconsistent

This is by far the worst warehouse I have worked in. The safety protocols are questionable the management is a joke and it rarely feels like a good night. If you're going to work here do it during peak season and get out. There is no growth potential and it is definitely not a place you want to work more than 6 months.

Productive and very easy job. Great benefits.

This is a fun and energetic place to work at. Management is easy to talk to and they care a lot about their employees. Benefits are great. Free meals for everyone.

Easy job toxic culture

Job is physical, people are fun. Management needs work and no one cares to talk to workers. Black vests are never on the floor. No opportunity to grow unless you are "liked" by black vest

Somewhat relaxed environment with sparse supervision and constant rough, tiring labor

I worked there for 16 months as a Material Handler, one of the many people who move boxes between trucks by hand.That's all you do, there aren't really chances for learning or promotion but if you break your back every day for an indefinite amount of time someone might give you more responsibilities.I was stolen from during my stay and administration didn't do anything about it, just told me to call the police. For better or worse, management is quite inert. You also have to buy your own PPE to start.You can walk into any of the employment agencies linked to this job and walk out with an opportunity though, the wage is decent and the job stable. But that's all there is to it.Good first job to pay bills but you would really want to look for something else. 6/10

Horrible management, only care about the numbers to detriment of employees.

Management is horrible. They only care about getting more people in the door and working so they can fill more trailers. People keep getting injured and they do nothing. So many Forklift accidents and hitting pedestrians. Those involved get to keep working, they don't care if someone runs into a person, they still need drivers to keep up with goals. If you worry about safety, do not work here.

Fast paced work enviornment with helpful and caring management.

Yusen Logistics has plenty of work and hours to go around and a management crew that genuinely cares and wants to help the workers. But minimal to no upwards movement opportunities.

Pros

Good management Decent pay Plenty of hours

Cons

Limited advancement

Extremely stressful, no training, “independent training”, rude and unprofessional attitude

Wouldn’t recommend if you’re not familiar with their culture. I have spoken with a few people there and they’ve experienced the same behavior. Stress and anxiety was the highest it’s even been at a job

Pros

Free lunch on wednesdays

Cons

Stressful, uncomfortable environment

Fast paced , load freight into containers , unload , run pallets to be scan , forklift , very good company Yo work for they really care about there safety

Pros

Long breaks

Cons

Short hours

Good environment. Mostly welcoming. Willing to teach you the program and answer questions. It can be alot of work depending on which department you are in.

It is hard work.

The job is very physically demanding. You need all your sleep and nutrition you can get. Be ready to lift heavy and be fast. Bring a calculator and food.

Pros

Easy to get a day off.

Cons

If you are tired then you will want to go home.

Be prepared for it to slow down

You're working hard for 8 hours loading and unloading containers and sometimes there's not enough work. So you'll have to have a side job, because this is physically strenuous work.

Pros

Nice people/staff

Cons

Work slows down too frequently

Warehouse working here is great! Great people, work atmosphere!

This is the best, by far, place to work in my 20+ years working. I've worked in plenty of sweatshops, but working at Yunsen Logistics is no where near that. Everyone works as a team, there's communication between the forklift drivers and management. Everyone is treated like family.

Non diverse culture

I worked in the warehouse but was unfairly judged by the staff from the office and the team leaders. Long days and nobody helps you to improve.

Pros

Geen

Cons

Bad and fake management in office

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Yusen Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance