ZaPOP (Pty) Ltd

ZaPOP (Pty) Ltd Employee Reviews

South Africa4 reviews
4,0
No two days are the same
Learned patience, leadership skills, determination, passion and an array of skills

Management is open with communication, fair and passionate about their people

Co-workers become your work family

Hardest part of the job - everything is a challenge, but without challenge, their is no growth

Favourite part of my job, was the team I managed, they made every day awesome
5,0
This was the best company I ever worked for. Their salary, life balance and culture of work was the best. Unfortunately I had to leave to go and finish my degree. I would go back and work over there.
1,0
I work with stores I service five to 10 stores a day 9-5 I spend a 1-2 hours in a store, giving feedback updating the drone and making sure that I remove old media instore and install new media is what I do on a daily basis the hardest part about this job is the long hours and the travelling I love travelling but it can be stranous at times.
Pros
free transport to and from work
Cons
long hours no benefits
3,0
A typical day would consist of compiling reports of retail sales data. You will learn how to work with sales data and stats. The benefit of this job is gaining knowledge of national retail sales stats. The downside is the work can be very repetitive.
Cons
Deadline driven
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZaPOP (Pty) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
3,3