ZaPOP (Pty) Ltd
ZaPOP (Pty) Ltd Employee Review

Too much work and too little time to complete and no benefits

1,0
8 April 2019
I work with stores I service five to 10 stores a day 9-5 I spend a 1-2 hours in a store, giving feedback updating the drone and making sure that I remove old media instore and install new media is what I do on a daily basis the hardest part about this job is the long hours and the travelling I love travelling but it can be stranous at times.
1,0Work/Life Balance
1,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
1,0Culture
Pros
free transport to and from work
Cons
long hours no benefits
5,0
5 February 2020
Warehouse Controller (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
This was the best company I ever worked for. Their salary, life balance and culture of work was the best. Unfortunately I had to leave to go and finish my degree. I would go back and work over there.
4,0
28 August 2014
Head of Production/ Project & Traffic Manager (Current Employee) - Cape Town, WC
No two days are the same Learned patience, leadership skills, determination, passion and an array of skills Management is open with communication, fair and passionate about their people Co-workers become your work family Hardest part of the job - everything is a challenge, but without challenge, their is no growth Favourite part of my job, was the team I managed, they made every day awesome
3,0
26 August 2014
Sales Administrator (Current Employee) - South Africa
A typical day would consist of compiling reports of retail sales data. You will learn how to work with sales data and stats. The benefit of this job is gaining knowledge of national retail sales stats. The downside is the work can be very repetitive.
Cons
Deadline driven
  1. Too much work and too little time to complete and no benefits