ZaPOP Media (Pty) Ltd

ZaPOP Media (Pty) Ltd Employee Reviews

South Africa5 reviews

4,0Work-Life Balance

Cool people

It's not a bad company to work for. However the boss never interacts with the employees. There's no relationship whatsoever between employee and the Marketing director

Fast-paced, hardworking, collaborative and innovative company.

Working for ZaPOP, there is never a dull moment. You will be challenged daily- to a good extent. You will improve your personal and professional skills and grow as a person. You will always operate in a fast-pace environment, reason also way you will grow so much. The people you will be working with become like family- they care. You will never regret working for such a great, innovative company. Definitely one of my best decisions when decided to start working for ZaPOP.

Good company to work for, growth opportunities

Good company, new challenges everyday. I have learned problem solving skills, Communicating with internal departments, as well as communicating with clients was fun.

Pros

Free lunches

Fun workplace, great teamwork in departments, but a fast paced work environment.

Great company to work for, and lots of growth potential. If you are up for daily challenges and deadlines, this is the company to work for. Fast pace environment with deadlines to meet.

Working for ZaPOP

I learned to meet tight deadlines and give 110% in everything that I do. I especially loved the culture of the company and the people. I enjoyed the variety of work and always learning something new.

Pros

Amazing culture

Cons

Tight deadlines

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZaPOP Media (Pty) Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,2 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,6 out of 5 stars for Management
4,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

ZaPOP Media (Pty) Ltd Reviews by Location

• ZaPOP Media (Pty) Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?