Zensar Technologies

Zensar Technologies Employee Reviews

South Africa13 reviews
4,0
Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. India Head : Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to upskill you skill sets. You are pushed to give certifications but with proper guidance. Company bares all the money. HR : One of her kind, not less than a super woman. She has such positive aura that keeps the office lively and happy. Any problem you discuss with her, she will definitely come back with a solution, also guides you when required. Never seen such a versatile multi talented HR. My career was great here. I would recommend this company to everyone.
5,0
fun workplace,flexible hours,management are friendly and approachable,benefits,you can go to india if you want to,get exposure to so many tools,system
3,0
Poor Management, Poor Leadership qualities, Poor Planning, Less skilled Managers and zero potential to understand problems, solve them and reply back to client.
Good work life balance
Salary/Benefits not very good

Job security is good

Management is not very good

Job culture is good

Promotions happen very late and eligible ones don't get promotions at the right time
1,0
One of the racist company i ever worked. same apply to Reverside Software Solution. No salary increase. once you request the increase, they terminate your contract.
4,0
Nice place to learn and contribute. Management is approachable.
Employees have a choice of moving across the globe and across the verticals/domain and get to work on the technologies of their choice. The company invests a lot in training the employees.
4,0
it is fun and productive to work at zensar. i have learnt alot and the management is great, they are friendly and very supportive to work with. the hardest part of the job is the deadline.
4,0
Good company with average management skills will bring down employee confidence level. There is no scope in Zensar to balance personal and professional life. Most of the times politics will play key role.
Pros
Brand
Cons
Politics
2,0
Zensar Technologies is a well big company with good clients but to my experience, they have a lot of empty promises and you do not actually grow with them.I have stayed with them for a period of 12 months and there was no project allocated or to go to an interview to one of their client having promised to go to India which did not happen. Management is poor.
Pros
no benefits
Cons
no cons
1 - TYPICAL DAY AT WORK:
My primary responsibility is to provide Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development to the business as well as potential clients with a strong focus on Public Sector and Tele-Communications.

Marketing Strategy for Go To Market campaign in order to increase awareness and promote Zensar’s offering, services and business value add within the various business verticals.

Demonstrate Zensar’s brand and offerings into the Industry in order to:

• Grow and market the Zensar brand in the Industry as well as highlighting the benefits of onsite/offshore models more so within the public sector vertical.

• Report status of forecast as well as feedback on sales figures to CXO team monthly

• Mentorship role to account as well as business development managers

• Providing hands-on operational management in the form of joint sales calls with the Pre-Sales, performance management, training and development, reporting, metrics management.

• Creating and maintaining client relationships within the customer base, from CXO level down.

• Effective team motivation and management

• Accurate Monthly and quarterly sales forecasts

• Attend operational management meetings focusing on enhancing the sales strategy

• Educate sales unit in terms of sales strategy and execution for the public sector.

• Ensure the solutions are aligned where possible for OSS/BSS expansion and growth into the accounts.

• Driving Expansion into the neighboring provinces.

• Maintain and manage Sales Force CRM.

• Maintain and manage Alliance relationships within
 - more...
Pros
Global Exposure
Cons
Lack of Local Support
4,0
Being a Test Lead got a opportunity to work at client location (South Africa) on retail domain. Where I enhance my knowledge in LISP and UT product.

Worked as a functional tester and developed automation scripts (Sanity scripts - Quick check after deployment and Regression - End to End)using QTP.

Most important part of the job was interaction with different stake holders like Business, Operations, developers, Business Analyst etc. to understand the requirement or process.
5,0
I enjoy this company. They gave me home away from home and empowered me with knowledge.
Pros
Best place to learn and grow.
4,0
I have started leading a team here, So I can say I had a good learning experience here and had grown as team leader.