Zensar Technologies
3,7 out of 5 stars.
Zensar Technologies Employee Review

Good company to work

17 September 2014
Being a Test Lead got a opportunity to work at client location (South Africa) on retail domain. Where I enhance my knowledge in LISP and UT product. Worked as a functional tester and developed automation scripts (Sanity scripts - Quick check after deployment and Regression - End to End)using QTP. Most important part of the job was interaction with different stake holders like Business, Operations, developers, Business Analyst etc. to understand the requirement or process.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture
31 March 2020
Business Intelligence Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. India Head : Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to upskill you skill sets. You are pushed to give certifications but with proper guidance. Company bares all the money. HR : One of her kind, not less than a super woman. She has such positive aura that keeps the office lively and happy. Any problem you discuss with her, she will definitely come back with a solution, also guides you when required. Never seen such a versatile multi talented HR. My career was great here. I would recommend this company to everyone.
17 December 2017
Project Lead (Sr. Tech Lead) (Current Employee) - South Africa, Johannesburg
Good company with average management skills will bring down employee confidence level. There is no scope in Zensar to balance personal and professional life. Most of the times politics will play key role.
Pros
Brand
Cons
Politics
5,0
21 August 2013
SAP POS Trainee (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, GP
I enjoy this company. They gave me home away from home and empowered me with knowledge.
Pros
Best place to learn and grow.
Cons