Zensar Technologies
Zensar Technologies Employee Review

not Productive at all

2,0
6 March 2017
Zensar Technologies is a well big company with good clients but to my experience, they have a lot of empty promises and you do not actually grow with them.I have stayed with them for a period of 12 months and there was no project allocated or to go to an interview to one of their client having promised to go to India which did not happen. Management is poor.
1,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
1,0Job Security/Advancement
1,0Management
1,0Culture
Pros
no benefits
Cons
no cons
4,0
26 August 2020
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) - South africa
Good work life balance. However, it also depends on which project you are allocated to. If you are on bench, you need to find a project for yourself..
4,0
31 March 2020
Business Intelligence Consultant (Former Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. India Head : Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to upskill you skill sets. You are pushed to give certifications but with proper guidance. Company bares all the money. HR : One of her kind, not less than a super woman. She has such positive aura that keeps the office lively and happy. Any problem you discuss with her, she will definitely come back with a solution, also guides you when required. Never seen such a versatile multi talented HR. My career was great here. I would recommend this company to everyone.
5,0
2 March 2020
Test Analyst (Current Employee) - Sandton, Gauteng
fun workplace,flexible hours,management are friendly and approachable,benefits,you can go to india if you want to,get exposure to so many tools,system