Zensar Technologies logo

Zensar Technologies Employee Reviews

3,7
Work-Life Balance

Work life balance

Good work life balance. However, it also depends on which project you are allocated to. If you are on bench, you need to find a project for yourself..

Good projects, poor management

Big on layers of management, slow to make change. There is a culture of entitlement. Managers do not have much focus on career development of employees.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Management lacks direction

Excellent comoany to work for

It's a great company to work for and I will surely work again, if given an opportunity. The management was great. Lot of growth opportunities and they look after you.

Pros

Great office, good management, growth opportunities

Zero company strategy

One day, you wake up and go to work to learn that one whole salary grid was laid off because, well, because.You're told that your department will be sold. Then it's profitable for a quarter so no more sale.Another day, you discover in the press that a department is sold: yours.

Pros

self managed. Team spirit and self-support (due to lack of leadership)

Cons

Leadership, strategy (lack thereof), vision (inexistant)

Unsupportive onsite coordinators and no transparency

It's average service bases company where you can expect slight greater salary as compared to other service based companis. In my project onsite coordinator was unresponsive and no transparency about onsite status.

Pros

Slightly more salary as compared to other service based companies

Cons

No transparency

Avoid Zensar like you avoid Covid

Just the cold hard truth. The absolute worst place to work. If you are looking to advance your career look elsewhere. Spent 3 long years here as a Help Desk technician. Zero pay increases and ABSOLUTELY no room for advancement. There are not many holidays as the companies you support are 24/7/365. Overtime, non-existent. HR is useless. If you don't do it yourself it doesn't get done you are basically on your own. Hours of useless training is expected every year. Managers play the politics/favorites game.

Pros

During pandemic it was 100% work from home

Cons

Everything else, this place sucks

Great place to work if you like customer service

The workload is heavy at times, and customers can be demanding.However, the work culture is friendly and everyone is respectful, which can make it a productive environment. The most challenging part about the job is the manual processes to get work done.

Pros

Management is very supportive and always there when you need them

Cons

The workload is very heavy at times, and customers can be very demandingg.

Dimwitted Managers

Don't join this company if you don't want to ruin your career path. Managers are stuck for 15-20 years only because no one will hire them outside. Fake promises given by management regarding salary hikes. They will demotivate you so that you are stuck here only.

Pros

Team mates

Cons

Managers

Client Project

Client project and person with whom you are working is always is key thing to build you carrier. It don't depend on company for which we are working.

Good Company to start your career with.

Good company to start career with, management as usual are not very supportive but my lead was excellent during my work tenure, good opportunity for onshore too in the beginning of your career.

Jobs at Zensar Technologies

See more jobs

Doubt they know what they are doing there

Was there a decade back and hated it to my guts.Promised myself never to work again for a service organization and i and kept that promise for 8 years

Pros

No Pros

Cons

Micro Management

Overall the work culture will be good

I have learned new technologies when I entered into Zensar, i moved to next level when I exit from the company.. received employment award.Zensar will make you to learn new technologies.

Pros

Learning new technologies, they can move to any new technology based on your performance, employee appraisal will be resonable..

Cons

Onsites only for technical specialist, apprisal will be not as we expected.

No job security.

Worst management, bench policy apply as per their requirement. Micro management. No job security. If you are on bench you can get another porject based on your connection.

Overall good work culture

Giving important to both social,culture and competive work culture. Company not satisfies big deals like other companies like wipro or Infosys. But relaxed work nature giving important to cultural activities .

No raises/promotion available

My team lead got promoted to manager and it’s been 7 months and is still getting paid the same. I was told after I worked there for 6 months that if I didn’t switch accounts that I would get fired. Avoid this company.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Bathroom hygiene, stagnant pay, no promotions, no raises.

Unable to understand supervisor’s English.

Zensar is based out of Pune, India with offices around the world, most of the supervisors speak English quickly with a very strong accent. I always had very hard time understanding what he was saying to me.

Pros

Compensation fair.

Cons

Unable to understand supervisors english

Do not Join Zensar

Zensar is one of the worst company i have ever worked. HRs are very bad, initially they will behave as if they are the best in the industry but they are worst. Policies and work culture is not employee friendly. There will be bench policy for 45 days and after that you will be sacked. Managers have no knowledge at all on any aspects be it technology or project management. If you do politics and lick boot of managers then you may survive a bit. There is no job security, not many projects , maximum projects are of support type and leadership and sales team has no responsibility to bring projects..Employee wellfare, compensation, assesment and appraisal has lot of politics and that too very meagre or no hike at all. Don't join this worst company if you have other offer. Don't fall for the zensar's trap.

Collaborative

I have been working at Best Company full-time for less than a year Pros Best Company compare to others best in salary ,work time, Holidays , promotions , paper less work 70% work is easy full digital nice to work here

Pros

Team work

One of the best place I worked ever

Though I worked for a brief period as Technical Lead, almost 2 years. I had to move on because of some personal reasons. But, this is one of the best place I have worked ever. It is a medium size company which focuses a lot on customers and employees.

Nice company

Nice company. but It should only take the candidate only if they have enough project for candidates. otherwise it is waste of time for candidate. thanks

Good place to learn and grow

Zensar was my first company, as a fresher it helped me in grow with various opportunities internally for us to choose. I have also got an opportunity to travel onsite and work at the client location which has really improved my understanding towards the project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zensar Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7