Zensar Technologies
3,7 out of 5 stars.

Zensar Technologies Job Security & Advancement reviews

Good work life balance. However, it also depends on which project you are allocated to. If you are on bench, you need to find a project for yourself..
Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with. India Head : Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to upskill you skill sets. You are pushed to give certifications but with proper guidance. Company bares all the money. HR : One of her kind, not less than a super woman. She has such positive aura that keeps the office lively and happy. Any problem you discuss with her, she will definitely come back with a solution, also guides you when required. Never seen such a versatile multi talented HR. My career was great here. I would recommend this company to everyone.
Good work life balance Salary/Benefits not very good Job security is good Management is not very good Job culture is good Promotions happen very late and eligible ones don't get promotions at the right time
One of the racist company i ever worked. same apply to Reverside Software Solution. No salary increase. once you request the increase, they terminate your contract.
Nice place to learn and contribute. Management is approachable. Employees have a choice of moving across the globe and across the verticals/domain and get to work on the technologies of their choice. The company invests a lot in training the employees.
Good company with average management skills will bring down employee confidence level. There is no scope in Zensar to balance personal and professional life. Most of the times politics will play key role.
Pros
Brand
Cons
Politics
Zensar Technologies is a well big company with good clients but to my experience, they have a lot of empty promises and you do not actually grow with them.I have stayed with them for a period of 12 months and there was no project allocated or to go to an interview to one of their client having promised to go to India which did not happen. Management is poor.
Pros
no benefits
Cons
no cons
I enjoy this company. They gave me home away from home and empowered me with knowledge.
Pros
Best place to learn and grow.
Cons
I have started leading a team here, So I can say I had a good learning experience here and had grown as team leader.