jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng 2129
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
East Rand, Gauteng
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
Fourways, Gauteng 2055
Craighall Park, Gauteng
Kempton Park, Gauteng
Houghton Estate, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R20 000 - R30 000 a month
- My Express client is seeking a suitable Customer Service Exec with minimum 4 years experience working within a CS Exec role in the Courier / Express industry.
- The primary focus of the position is data quality support of global contract negotiations and trades which includes document review, data entry, exception…
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Currently we are searching for a warehouse supervisor for Johannesburg, South…
- 3-5 year cashbook experience.
- PC literacy (Intermediate level MS office, Great Plains experience Beneficial).
- Training and developing the cashbook clerk.
- The primary focus of the Supervisor would be to assist the Store Manager in maximising the profits by increasing sales effectively, managing stock and…
Remote work available
- A valid drivers license is required.
- Please apply via i-Recruitment https://irec.wits.ac.za.
- Please submit a covering letter clearly indicating which post you…
- 5-8 years previous experience in Forecasting / Fraud / Risk Management.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things.
- Be an employer of choice; and.
- 5-10 years of experience in a related role.
- Ensure requirements are clearly stated and that business and client needs are met throughout development.
- Discover exciting challenges and rewarding career opportunities in a leadership role at iStore.
- As the assistant manager, you’ll find new ways to encourage team…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.