You refined by:
Senior Financial Accountant (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Responsible for financial aspects of the Business working across multiple locations.
- Minimum B Com Degree/relevant Finance qualification.
- Tax (company,personal,and transfer pricing).
- Extensive experience in Corporate tax.
- Must come from a Multinational Business.
- Quote job ref: JN-022020-109884.
R700 000 a year
- Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
- An international leader in the manufacturing industry is looking for a…
Lexcorp Personnel Recruitment
R20 000 a month
- A Manufacturing company which has been established for over 25 years, is looking for a Senior Accountant to prepare and analyse financial reports and provide…
FROGG Recruitment SA
- Ensuring preparation of annual budgets plan, collecting of all relevant budget information, preparing a proper income statement, forecasting for quarterly and…
We have removed 11 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.