Business Development jobs
You refined by:
Financial Manager (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Provide financial impact analysis/advice on business decisions.
- Knowledge of industry and business law, legal requirements and regulations.
- An International Investment Advisory business with locations spanning sub-Saharan Africa and Europe, who specialise in renewable energy; project finance,…
- Manages business risk (insurance policy, annual renewal, etc.).
- Assists employees in the development of their individual goals and monitors their performance…
- Preparing such other reports as management may require from time to time to enable the successful overseeing of the business.
R650 000 - R700 000 a year
- The role of the Finance Manager is to ensure that business plans, goals and objectives of the organization are supported with robust financial strategies and…
Johannesburg North, Gauteng
R1 000 000 - R1 100 000 a year
- This client is well regarded within the industry and has gained a wealth of experience through many decades in operation.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Produce detailed quarterly cash flow forecasts and projections to enable the Company to make business decisions on investments and required business expenditure…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.