Business Development Manager jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Remote work available
R61 330 a month
- Demonstrated success developing and deploying creative, effective candidates pipeline development methodologies and effective outreach strategies.
R45 000 - R50 000 a month
- 5 years of experience in managing corporate social responsibility programs, specifically with 3 years business development experience.
- Lead transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business.
- Ensure strategic alignment between HR and the business, by aligning HR objectives with business strategy and objectives.
- Provide input into and lead the development of the Commission's Human Resources Policies.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a senior manager within all or…
Islamic Relief South Africa
- Essential. A business management degree is desirable.
- Ability to guide staff development towards achieving key performance indicators and.
- Secretarial diploma / tertiary qualification in Agriculture/Biology with experience in seed business preferred.
- Download various computer-generated reports.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- The opportunity that awaits you:
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.