Business Development Manager jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R750 000 a year
- Ability to discuss and document business process.
- Responsible analyze the business needs and produce the high-level functional specs.
- Establish strong business partnerships with internal clients by demonstrating an understanding of their business; providing expert - based opinions and service…
R1 000 000 a year
- Acts as single point of business contact for the DevOps team.
- Own, drive, and focus the team on delivery of business value and content.
R800 000 a year
- The primary objective of the Senior ETL Developer position is to supervise and lead an ETL development team and participate in development activities.
- Annual personal development review of supervisor.
- Perform tasks & reports requested by operations leaders and direct manager.
- Succession plan for key roles.
- Budgets and development of business models.
- Design and strategic plan management.
- Mergers & acquisitions - identify what the targets could be across Africa.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.