Business Development Manager jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
Auckland Park Kingsway Campus, Gauteng
- Interact with businesses, government and semi-government agencies.
- To have experience in developing and delivering on fundraising strategies and business plans.
- Identify opportunities for business development.
- Monitor execution of business plan / business performance at territory level Purchases vs sell out, performance…
- Work in coordination with other BD businesses to identify cross business opportunities.
- Identify potential new business opportunities.
- Provide strategic support to the development and implementation of their community development and outreach activities.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Managing engineering and product development deliverables for business development.
- Managing product support and service deliverables for business development.
R600 000 - R800 000 a year
- The chosen individual would be involved in generating new business lines as well as improving existing processes through research and development.
R20 000 a month
- 2+ years in a lead generation or sales background.
- Solar experience and German speaking.
- Processing, qualifying and developing new leads generated from our…
Kencorp Executive Search
R35 000 - R49 998 a month
- Maintaining relationships and expanding business on existing portfolios.
- Cooperating with BDD members and other relevant departments to structure the business…
- Managing operations, developing business and increase profitability.
- Creates opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains.
R30 000 a month
- Drive new business sales of the digital learning and development solutions.
- Must have a demonstrable track record of winning new business.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.