- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
R18 000 a month
- Achieve prescribed financial targets while operating within budgetary constraints.
- Ensure operational excellence is achieved and maintained.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R15 000 a month
- 1 2 years bookkeeping experience formal tertiary education in accountingbookkeeping will be an advantage.
- Strong admin and customer skills with experience.
- Our Client in Gardens Cape Town is looking for a Bookkeeper with 3 +years plus experience doing the books up to Trial Balance / Balance Sheet working on Pastel …
R20 000 a month
- 3 Years post matric Diploma in Bookkeeping or Finance.
- Proven working experience of no less than 3 years in a Bookkeeper position.
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
R13 000 - R16 000 a month
- Skills and minimum education/qualification required:
- The bookkeeper position creates financial transactions and generates reports from that information.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.