You refined by:
West Coast, Western Cape (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
City of Cape Town, Western Cape
R8 900 a month
- Traceable work experience handy man, boiler maker, electrician.
- Does not mind travelling and being away from home.
AIM Personnel Services
West Coast, Western Cape
R58 000 a month
- Plant Maintenance Team Leader Malmesbury, Western Cape R58 000ctc.
- Must have a Mechanical Electrical qualification equivalent to NQF level 5.
- Good day,We do all emergeny call throught out this lockdown to help you sort out all your emergency problems concerning electrical and plumbing.call and your…
- LOCKDOWN ELECTRICIAN AVAILABLE WITH WORK PERMIT ON LOCK DOWN.
- I SPECIALISE ON DOMESTIC INSTALLATION THAT IS FAULT FINDING ON STOVE,GEYSERS,PLUGS AND LIGHTS.
Cape Winelands, Western Cape
- Are you a qualified Trade Tested Millwright and ready for the next step in your career We have an opportunity for someone who enjoys the challenges of a Fast…
- PLEASE NOTE: This position is based at PROMEAL in Atlantis.
- Executes electrical tasks in accordance with the maintenance programme and in line with legislative…
R300 000 - R550 000 a year
- A well-established renewable energy company is currently in search of a Foreman that is highly experienced in Solar PV.
R350 000 - R450 000 a year
- A wonderful opportunity has become available for an Electrical Technician at a food manufacturing company based in the Western Cape.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.