Key Account Manager jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Unique Personnel (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- To lead and manage key accounts on the Rx portfolio of products, in both Private and allocated Public sector regions.
- Key Accounts Manager – Rx Pharmacy.
- Compile weekly and pre-planning reports and submitting them to Ops manager every Thursday.
- Waste Partner Management • Ensure cordial and effective partner…
- Develop strong ties with key customers and accounts and be proactive in understanding the trends and issues likely to impact the market.
- Maintain customer record by updating account information, and responsible to support customers quotation • Ensure and provide quality service to both internal…
- Figures Affected by the Role (KPIs) Quantitative Revenue generation and retention Qualitative Customer service and retention ,compliance, audit Staff Supervised…
- # of incidences where financial statements have not been updated # incidences of errors on financial statements Development of cash flow forecasting Effective…
- Revenue potential of new account.
- Manages a defined portfolio of potential customers and wins them for a lasting business relationship with company Seeks and…
- Ensure VAT accounts are reconciled, and accurate VAT returns are submitted on time.
- Description Main Purpose of the Role Ensure effective tangible (PPE) and…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.