New Business Development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Effective training and development within the business unit(s).
- Facilitate conciliations and represent business unit at CCMA.
- Track progress of results.
- Take ownership for driving own career development.
- Copes with change and adapts to new challenges.
- Support and drive the business’ core values.
- Oversee the development of new data analytics capabilities within the HR space.
- Research industry leading trends and new data management technologies.
- Achieve sales targets by developing new business with existing and potential clients.
- Business development with at least 3 years’ in a managerial role.
- Ensure action plans are driven within business in order to address identified development areas.
- Analyse and report on development needs per area and ensure…
- Maintain a wish list and backlog of new features of the product for development prioritisation.
- Guide a products contribution to a business unit.
- To achieve monthly sales targets by driving sales through effective in-store execution and building strong business relationships with store managers and their…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.