You refined by:
Amajuba, KwaZulu-Natal (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- The incumbent will also be expected to fulfil any other reasonable duties and.
- A Five years secretarial experience at least one year of which should be in a…
- Have strong organisation skills, be able to frequently use their own initiative, and have good.
- Should not be involved in data capturing/field work, etc but can…
- The administrator will provide administrative services to the Legal Advisor/Director of Legal.
- Grade 12 plus one year relevant qualification;
- Service in the areas of undergraduate and general school administration.
- Ability to work independently and accurately under pressure.
R184 678 a year
- The successful candidate will be responsible for capture of data, data analysis, report writing, data quality.
- Enter, manage and verify data.
R6 000 - R7 000 a month
- Corporate call centre experience preferred.
- Positive, happy, friendly, confident, clear voice for answering the phones.
- Must be self-motivated & resourceful.
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.