You refined by:
Office Assistant (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Answer all incoming phone calls & take detailed messages for Owners.
- Provide basic accurate information in-person or via phone/email to customers/clients.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R79 300 a year
- Your role will focus around the customer service and administration aspects of the role You will communicate with customers via telephone and email, complete…
Remote work available
R3 000 - R6 000 a month
- We need reliable office staff to work part time or full time, must be willing to work evenings until 9 pm and weekends.
- Day shift is from 9 am to 5 pm.
Twelve Marketing Inc.
R8 000 - R11 000 a month
- Perform receptionist duties when needed.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work…
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- NOW HIRING: OFFICE ASSISTANT*ACGS Property Investments is looking to hire an individual to provide assistance to their accounts department, by performing the…
Cape Winelands, Western Cape
R8 000 a month
- Arranging of meetings and minute taking.
- Your welldeveloped computer skills, indepth knowledge of Ms Excel and analytical ability, together with administrative,…
West Coast Personnel
Cape Town, Western Cape
R8 000 - R10 000 a month
- General administration including filing, data capturing.
- Experience 5 to 7 years.
- Must be willing and eager to learn and improve themselves, goal orientated and…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.