Sales jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Unique Personnel (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Execute marketing and sales programs as and when required Act as the point person for outside, inside and partner sales teams Track market and company sales…
- Fluent Mandarin speaking sales person dealing with Chinese mines operating in Africa mainly in the DRC and Zambia.
- Fluent in Mandarin Sales Person / Trader.
- To refer any sales opportunities within the Companies network to the Product Manager or relevant CRM promptly.
- Contact Centre Executive / CSD Agent.
- MS Excel,MS Word,SAP.
- Job Summary: Converting of PR’s to PO’s to meet production demand.
- NPI Orders creation Expediting of orders.
- Must have current Contracts Administration experience relating to the steel industry Syspro skills essential Client and sales liaison skills essential.
- Compulsory Requirements: · Matric · Reliable Car & Valid Driver’s License · Strong communication skills Advantages: · Regulatory Examinations (RE1 / RE5) ·…
- An IT tertiary qualification, in the related field (Finance and/or Insurance), will be an added advantage; Previous experience and demonstration of technical…
- Total commitment to achieve sales targets and growth by venturing and creating opportunities using own skills.
- 3 years sales executive experience.
- Manager to manage field sales agents.
- Looking for a Branch Manager to manage field sales agents.
- Must have experience in managing or leading Financial Advisors…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.