business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Take ownership for driving own career development.
- Support and drive the business’ core values.
- Productivity benchmarks are met (as per scorecards for…
- Effective training and development within the business unit(s).
- Facilitate conciliations and represent business unit at CCMA.
- Track progress of results.
- Responsible for defining and executing insights within the business as well as understanding internal and external sources of information to ensure value…
- Keep abreast of developments in industry that may affect current infrastructure.
- Use information about developments in industry to suggest potential new ideas.
- Work to align Group and client objectives with business plans.
- Effective development of tactical plans for the division in line with Customer, Client and…
- Guide a products contribution to a business unit.
- Close interaction with development leads, product architects, and key customers.
- Ensure action plans are driven within business in order to address identified development areas.
- Analyse and report on development needs per area and ensure…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.