business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Unique Personnel (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Our client is a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment management and development organization.
- Respond to tenant service requests.
- Manage Infrastructure (Hardware & Software) and maintenance to ensure efficiency that supports goals of the business unit Management of LMS/SMS & HE Remote…
- Purpose To interpret the business requirement specification and translate into a detailed system design specification to enable the development of innovative,…
- Develops an effective incident and emergency response programme, and leads its implementation across the business.
- MS Access,MS Excel,MS Explorer,MS Outlook.
- Core responsibilities / expectations Build and maintain communities of passion around the Company Employee Value Proposition internally as well as externally…
- Main Outputs And Responsibilities For This Position Oversees daily production and maintenance activities Analyzes production data for continuous improvements…
- To provide geographical focus and customer knowledge and insights, as members of Medical and Scientific Affairs team, to the development of the in-country…
- You should be able to configure the SuccessFactors solution to adopt business cenrtic solutions.
- Handle solution design across the employee life-cycle and be…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.