business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under…
- Act as change agent and support the business with organizational change and development as necessary, influencing leaders to address complex organizational…
- The intern will be treated as a professional hire and will gain experience in a robust, global business environment.
- Experience and skills can be varied.
- New and existing business development by:
- Participate in new business projects.
- Experience of working with multiple business functions/stakeholders.
- Log necessary escalations to the business via Siebel.
- As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics…
- General business management understanding across functional departments.
- Manage B-BBEE analytics and business reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of MS programs.
- Delivering Sales Enablement value for the SSA business (all units) and utilizing preferred.
- Implement and roll out country specific Account Management as well…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.