business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
The Impact Group
R20 000 - R35 000 a month
- Other related fields of business.
- Create strategies for existing accounts to generate business.
- The ability to make both telephone and in-person contact with…
R12 000 - R16 000 a month
- Fulfilment to Brokers of new business/renewals.
- Expediting via Brokers the receipt of acceptance of new business quotations.
Remote work available
R61 330 a month
- Demonstrated success developing and deploying creative, effective candidates pipeline development methodologies and effective outreach strategies.
- Lead transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business.
- Provide input into and lead the development of the Commission's Human Resources Policies.
- Provide input into and lead the development of the Commission's…
R52 000 a month
- Leads design, development and timely delivery of accurate field reports for field force and adhoc analytics supporting commercial organization.
- Ensure strategic alignment between HR and the business, by aligning HR objectives with business strategy and objectives.
- Great opportunity to join a leading global business.
- Supporting product team in product development of VAS and continued improvement of IPX service.
Islamic Relief South Africa
- Essential. A business management degree is desirable.
- Ability to guide staff development towards achieving key performance indicators and.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.