business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Oversee the all business development, marketing and communications functions of the Oil & Gas market offering across Sub-Saharan Africa.
The Hutech International Group
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
R28 000 a month
- Monitor developments in the regulatory framework and proactively adapt risk management process and procedures.
- Identify, characterize, and assess threats.
R40 000 - R55 000 a month
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies.
- Work closely with the business to define new features…
- The main business units here include, but are not limited to www.theproshop.co.za, www.cyclelab.co.za, www.cwcycles.co.za, www.lastminutegolf.co.za, www…
- 5 years business analysis experience.
- 3 years exposure to web development (PHP or ASP or JSP etc).
- The MoreCorp Group is a sport, leisure and wellness company…
- Good understanding of value chain analysis and all functional areas of the business beyond Marketing, e.g. finance, manufacturing, procurement, supply chain,…
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.