business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Define concise user specifications for application development in line with business’ or clients’ requirements.
- Be able to adapt to difficult client situations.
Elohyim Universal Resources
- Client support on business processesTechnical assistanceVerify all tasks by performing full systems integration testing prior to deployments to client…
R800 000 - R900 000 a year
- This includes new software developments and integrations as well as process change.
- Your role will see defining, managing and delivering requirements by…
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Interfacing between the business client and the development team with regards to the business and functional requirements.
- Provide updates to project schedules.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.