business development jobs in Johannesburg, Gauteng
You refined by:
Sales Representative (undo)
- Employment Equity
"These jobs have been sourced from a website, company or service that identifies roles that can be performed by people from designated groups as defined by the Employment Equity Act and its amendments. This is in no way an indication that jobs without this tag are not suitable for people from designated groups.”
- Move through our internationally recognised business development program.
- We are part of a business-to-business franchise that operates in the financial…
R12 000 - R15 000 a month
- You will be calling on and selling to 15 - 18 stores a day with an established customer base and cold calling to find new business opportunities.
City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
R10 000 a month
- Expansion of business opportunities within companies territories.
- Advanced MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Development and implementation of Business plan.
- Driving profitable growth and account development.
- Servicing existing clientele as well as searching for new business opportunities.
SD Recruitment (Pty) Ltd
R5 000 - R7 000 a month
- Must have Business development experience.
- Seeking Sales Representative with the following.
- Must have at least 2 years Sales Experience ( Medical Sales…
- Implement sales strategies/business plans aligned to meet sales targets.
- RETAIL experience - tracking of weekly/monthly sell in and sell out run rate business.
The Focus Group
R300 000 - R750 000 a year
- Active development of customer relationships.
- Maximize the sales development through a business plan and implement sales strategies that enable your allocated…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get jobs by email for this search. It's free!
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.